Keeping In Touch

We decided to start a blog to help update our family and friends of our whereabouts, thoughts, feelings, and life adventures. Hopefully this will be a great tool for us to keep in touch with all out there who care about us. Not to say that those who don't care about us shouldn't read our blog for valuable insight and some occasional laughs, but that the intended purpose of the blog will be for keeping in contact. And so, here it goes...

whereintheworldareryanandstephanie...

whereintheworldareryanandstephanie...
Somewhere- out there...

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Multitasking


Oh yeah, here is the picture of my multitasking experience- Nothing like peanut butter and jelly in the shower.

3 comments:

  1. haha. is this so you can sleep more or are you just that busy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would only enjoy this if I was taking a shower in Milk.
    I'm curious if Mongolians put much effort into trying to multitask? I know we American's are always looking for ways to accomplish more with our time.

    Remembering Easter one year ago with you guys and talking about the future of Mongolia.

    ReplyDelete