Keeping In Touch

We decided to start a blog to help update our family and friends of our whereabouts, thoughts, feelings, and life adventures. Hopefully this will be a great tool for us to keep in touch with all out there who care about us. Not to say that those who don't care about us shouldn't read our blog for valuable insight and some occasional laughs, but that the intended purpose of the blog will be for keeping in contact. And so, here it goes...

whereintheworldareryanandstephanie...

whereintheworldareryanandstephanie...
Somewhere- out there...

Monday, February 8, 2010

Stress

I think I am aging a little faster in Mongolia...I don't know, maybe the cold winter, maybe stress in general...but the fact is I have gray hair spurting out everywhere...well not everywhere...but there is a good chance that by the time I get back to America, I could look like Santa Claus. That being said- check it out for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. heh heh....santa claus is the man, and the grey hair doesn't slow his sleigh down......plus those mongolian boots look way cooler with gray haired people anyway....

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Now I look like I know what I'm doing and I have the energy to do it."

    I'm pretty sure that's the tag line for "Touch of Gray." It's not all bad.

    ReplyDelete